These are thrilling!!! She so touches our hearts! You can just see how very proud she is of her accomplishment! Thank you so much for putting these videos up so quickly! We have tears in our eyes and smiles on our faces. What a blessing! Love and hugs to you, Tessa! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum
Wow, Tessa!! Look at you just take it all in stride with such a sweet spirit!! I love you Precious Baby Girl! I am praying for you every day to gain new strength and skills that will help you be healthy and happy in every way possible! Our Lord will bless!! ...Grammie :)
Technology is amazing! I am so glad that they have something like these two items to help children with achieving their needs. These things will help her gain confidence and strength! I am so glad that you all have the opportunity to have these. Tessa is so precious and I can see that she was so excited to expereience something new. It seems as though she knew that this was the beginning of the next step. <3 Becky S
These are thrilling!!! She so touches our hearts! You can just see how very proud she is of her accomplishment! Thank you so much for putting these videos up so quickly! We have tears in our eyes and smiles on our faces. What a blessing! Love and hugs to you, Tessa! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum
ReplyDeleteWow, Tessa!! Look at you just take it all in stride with such a sweet spirit!! I love you Precious Baby Girl! I am praying for you every day to gain new strength and skills that will help you be healthy and happy in every way possible! Our Lord will bless!! ...Grammie :)
ReplyDeleteTechnology is amazing! I am so glad that they have something like these two items to help children with achieving their needs. These things will help her gain confidence and strength! I am so glad that you all have the opportunity to have these. Tessa is so precious and I can see that she was so excited to expereience something new. It seems as though she knew that this was the beginning of the next step. <3 Becky S
ReplyDeleteSweet images! Y'all don't know me, but I'm a friend of Sam and Karen. Praying for little Tessa, and for you both. Grace and peace to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these videos and pictures! So special to get to see what changes are happening in your world! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteLinds
Way to go Tessa! We're proud of you! Love you!
ReplyDelete