Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Healthy Please!

I feel like I've been slightly absent on the blog-front lately. In the last several weeks we've all been through strep and now we're on to the flu. Parker and I were both very sick last week and then Miss Tessa came down with it over the weekend. I took her to the doctor yesterday and she tested positive for Flu A. Yesterday was a really rough day for her, but things are already looking up. We got her some meds and she slept all night last night...so those are all good things :)

This has pretty much been Tessa for the last several days...

I hate how terrible she feels, but I must admit, I LOVE me some priceless snuggle time!
Umm, if looks could kill!
(this was at the doctor yesterday after they swabbed her throat and her nose...that look was on her face so long I figured I'd capture the moment...'mad' was an understatement ;)
my poor baby :(
This was last night...yes, she is getting way too long for her swing,
but she's still under the weight limit and looks so darn cute snuggled up in it!
I hate it when our Little Miss feels so bad...it is the worst, most helpless feeling in the world. I am so thankful that the Lord blesses her with very restful, peaceful moments through it all though! So for now we are praying for everyone to get and stay healthy!!

~Whitney

2 comments:

  1. She does look so sweet and snuggled up - how precious. Hope everyone is 100% soon Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just so sorry that you all have been so sick.... but, so thankful that everyone is feeling better now. Praying for you all through it all!!! Love these sweet pictures of Tessa resting.. even though we know she is not feeling well. Love and hugs! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete