All I have to say is: Gelastic Seizures....Really?
The term Gelastic originates from the Greek work "Gelos" which means laughter.
I mean, come on....after posting: http://bynumfourblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/tessas-own-little-party.html ...I couldn't feel any more like a fool.
I just so happen to be reading on the CMV Mommies Group facebook page and came across a post about this topic. Obviously I'm not expected to just know that there is such a thing as a 'laughing seizure'...but it is a profound oxymoron.
We have Tessa's 6 month neurology follow up appointment this month...and I would have NEVER thought it would have been important to bring up the 'laughing parties' she's been having in the middle of the night. It's definitely on the agenda now.
Good grief, talk about learning something new every day. Here's hoping and praying for the best!
~Whitney
Really?!?!
ReplyDeleteOh,My! I never would have thought that! Prayers for Tessa's appointment! Grandma Bynum
ReplyDelete