Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Festival Fun-Superhero Style!

We had a blast at our church's Fall Festival this weekend!!


I absolutely LOVE this picture!  Tessa's expression is perfect!!


 
She was a happy little pink spider-girl!

Balloons all around!

Such a sweet friend wanting to share her balloon with Tessa

The horses were a big hit! 

I was a costume participant, however, I knew nothing about the Green Lantern
Apparently this is my power.... ;)

Face painting fun!
I thought I'd see if Tessa would let them paint something on her cheek
...she did and it tickled the whole time ;)

She did so good and the girl that painted it was so sweet and patient!
Tessa got a cute little butterfly :)


 

I believe at one point during the day Darin said "The city is safe tonight"!  ;)

Picture fun while we waited to ride the train!
Love this little girl to pieces!!

  



She absolutely LOVED the train ride!!

~Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Can't get enough of seeing this sweet fun with super friends! ;) Sugars to P&T from Grammie :)

    ReplyDelete