Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Carrying in Style!

I mentioned back in early November about looking forward to new experiences carrying Tessa in our new Kinderpack.  It has been a blast!  We walk around the pond together, we jump in bouncy houses together, we swing & play on playgrounds together, we grocery shop together, we hike together, we walk on the treadmill together, and she takes naps, great naps, in her pack...even during Sunday morning church ;)











we even let our friends try it out :)  Carrying-fun all around!

And last week I was so excited to get Tessa the next size up!  A dear friend found her this preschool carrier (she's in a toddler size now).  I just love this print called "Going Places"....it's so appropriate since these kinderpacks open up a whole new world of 'going places' for us and Tessa!!

While Tessa was resting on Saturday, Parker was willing to load up and go walk a few miles with me.  I don't assume he'll make a habit of this, but it was super sweet to have him along for the ride.  Tessa is 30 lbs and Parker is 50 lbs....there was a huge difference carrying him, but I'm so thankful for the opportunities to continue to build up my core strength to carry Tessa for many years to come!

And this beauty arrived yesterday!  Tessa has been rockin the greens & blues, but life just wouldn't be complete without p.i.n.k!!  The preschool pack is a bit big for her right now, so I really needed another toddler size to alternate between and for backup.  As much as we've been using her pack, it will need to be cleaned a bit more frequently ;)


A precious friend gifted us with our first two kinderpacks.  She has helped change our lives in so many ways and we have been so blessed by her suggestions, encouragement, and support.  The investment she has made in our lives, in Tessa's life, has allowed for new experiences...and new experiences help keep life grand! :) 


~Whitney



No comments:

Post a Comment