Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, March 28, 2014

The Creator of My Day

Lots of meetings for our sweet girl today...woke up overwhelmed and full of dread.  But the Creator of this earth is also the Creator of this day...and what a beautiful reminder of His presence, His goodness and His love for us.


I was thinking last night before I went to bed that the magnitude of today couldn't be worse timing...but God's watch has never quite been synchronized with mine ;) ...and I'm okay with that...because His plans always play out better than mine too.  A sweet friend reminded me last night that the shock and awe of His will, unfolding in our lives, keeps us on our knees looking to Him.  And today I'm trusting that my faith will overcome all my dread and any outcome.

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment