Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

An Amazing Gift!

Tessa received an AMAZING gift at school on Monday!! A 'coat' for her wheelchair and a matching hat ~ so she can stay toasty warm outside with her friends on colder days. 

THANK YOU to all of the incredible women who put their heads together on this and to the incredible talent and creativity that resulted in such a beautiful & cozy chair cover for our sweet girl. 
The love you have for her, shines through her every smile!




My jaw dropped when I got home Monday and was able to see everything in person.  I mean, I could tell in the pics from school how amazing it was....but it was incredible to see the creativity up close and personal.  And the hat..the HAT!  I kept telling Darin...who would have thought!?!  The design is so clever and perfect.  I've always wanted to put a warm hat on Tessa but knew all the ones I would find would be too tight or interfere with her cochlear implants and headband, etc.  This hat is simply brilliant.  SO EASY for us to put on her and take off and I can tell she's not bothered by it one bit.  

Look at that face! :)





And the coat is just beautiful!!  Not to mention how simple it is to put over her wheelchair.  The coat fits almost every piece of equipment we have for Tessa....her special needs jogging stroller, her activity chair, her power chair, and of course her manual wheelchair she has at school.  We literally have an option to keep her warm regardless of what equipment she is in!






Somebody was making all the teachers a little jealous with her snuggly-self outside on Wednesday ;)
Again with the SMILE!

This kind of love, generosity and ingenuity from such amazing people, makes me feel God's loving arms wrapped all around our sweet Tessa Rayne!

~Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment