- Kristi, thank you so so much for the precious package of gifts we received this morning. Oh my goodness, can I just tell you how amazing it is...you sent us exactly what we were needing for Tessa. Our assignment from Hearts for Hearing therapy this week was to find Tessa her own baby that she can learn to point to and love on. We have been talking about her following commands and were going to start trying to teach her to point to her baby's eyes, ears, nose, mouth...brushing her hair, etc. And I'm sitting here looking at this sweet baby ya'll have sent her and it has SO MUCH more that we can teach her. She has a bracelet, and belt, she has her own teddy bear, she has a shoe that ties and a shoe that velcros, she has socks on, a purse on her shoulder, and bows in her hair. And we really needed her to have a soft baby so she can try and hold on to it.
- This all may seem very simple, but I am so overwhelmed right now with how the Lord provides for our EVERY need. I am just amazed right now to feel so loved by you guys and by our Heavenly Father that he allowed ya'll to send us EXACTLY what we were in need of and SO MUCH MORE. There is so much emotion tied to so many things sometimes...like buying Tessa a baby. I always figured if I ever had a little girl, I would buy her a baby that she would love and play with like it was her own baby...instead I was facing having to buy a baby that my daughter could use in therapy. A baby that will hopefully help my sweet little girl listen to instructions and learn how to talk one day. A baby that is educational in nature, most importantly. You have gifted me with something that was a bit of an emotional burden for me...and I am just so touched.
Your family has been such a light to us in the last year. There are no words to adequately say 'thank you' for all that you have done. We love you. We thank you.
~Whitney
Tessa and her new baby doll!
Oh my ...So very thankful for such love and blessings extended to you!! ...Precious and perfect!!
ReplyDeleteSo very perfect! I couldn't even get through the post without the tears starting... and wanting to rush to the pictures! We thank you too, Kristi and family! We cannot tell you how much you have blessed us in seeing how you have blessed our sweet Tessa and her family!! Just praising the Lord right now!!!! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum
ReplyDelete