We got Tessa's new Wingbo swing on Tuesday (super fast!) and I think it's safe to say....she Loves it!
It has been so neat to get to watch her have some different and fun playtime! We will actually be putting her in it more without her DAFOS on so that she can really have freedom of movement and use her little legs and feet to swing herself.
Wingbo and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse are a heck of a combination these days!!


I'm not sure there has been anything harder than watching Tessa go through the pain associated with her physical disabilities. She works so hard at every single thing that she does and it breaks my heart when her challenges are met with so much pain. This new swing is not just a way for Tessa to work on her head control; it gives her a good hamstring stretch, it teaches her effective movement/cause and effect, it allows her independence, it changes her environment, it provides motivation and opportunity, but more than anything, I hope that it is a way for her to play through the pain that can be associated with her physical activity.
Tessa Rayne is an amazing little girl and it's a privilege to watch her take delight in the little things!
~Whitney
What a wonderful swing for Tessa! I love it! So thankful for each item that makes her life a little easier and more fun! Love you all! Grandma Bynum
ReplyDeleteSo glad this is a hit! I had a feeling it would be wonderful. We're happy Tessa is happy!
ReplyDeleteShe looks great in it!
ReplyDeletePraying the Wingbo ministers to Tessa in all kinds of wonderful ways ...and by helping her play through her pain ...unimaginable though!! God bless your sweet heart, Tessa Rayne!! I love you!! ...Grammie :)
ReplyDelete