We got a few new speeds added to Tessa's chair today...took her out on the driveway this evening...and look what happened....
I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard! Please know, this little chair turns A LOT faster than it goes straight...safety first!
I think we've decided she's got a need for speed like her mama! Makes it a little easier to understand 'cause and effect' when you start getting a little dizzy!
She has a very solemn look on her face the whole time...pretty sure she was just as surprised as we were by what she was doing!
I should note too, just how incredible this is! Tessa does comprehend what happens when she moves the joystick, but it is very difficult for her physically, to hold her arm in place to maintain a constant movement. She has never moved her chair like this...not until tonight...and she's only had this chair for a week. The changes in her are just amazing to us!!!
~Whitney
That is hilarious! What a fun moment to capture and share! We miss y'all!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!
ReplyDelete