Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sharing with Pics!


Tessa's first ponytail and awesome tummy-time/head control!

 cuteness surrounded by all her toys 

 my Sunday morning crew

 Tessa's new lounge chair...velcroed in for safety ;)

snoozer #1

 and snoozer #2

 fun Sunday morning family pic (yes, Tessa is eating my hand ;)

 snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug!

 cutest little tush ever

 my handsome little man!

I can't get over this picture...she looks every bit of 2 to me here 
standing along side her daddy! 

 thoroughly enjoying summer!

 sibling love

yes....she is...

I love taking pictures.

~Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics of oh-so precious Parker enjoying life and Tessa beaming!!! Love y'all!! Mom/Grammie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and, we love that you love to take pictures! These are absolutely wonderful! Love them all! I just have to look through them over and over again..... So very precious! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete