It's always a blessing to get to relax most days at the pool or pond. Through so many struggles in life God shows us mercy sometimes in the little things. I always seem to get caught up in the negative making it bigger and the positive smaller. There are so many blessing everywhere that I make small and forget about, while spending my time worrying about the negatives that I make so big. Love our family and house/neighborhood, plus so much more. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, thing on these things.
Ahhhh, Darin, you're such a wonderful hubby and daddy! Love you all so much! So thankful for the times we do get to be with you all... but, always wanting more time together! I praise the Lord for your sweet family every day, as I do for all our sons and their families! You're all our JOYS from the Lord! Love, Mom/Grandma Bynum
It's always a blessing to get to relax most days at the pool or pond. Through so many struggles in life God shows us mercy sometimes in the little things. I always seem to get caught up in the negative making it bigger and the positive smaller. There are so many blessing everywhere that I make small and forget about, while spending my time worrying about the negatives that I make so big. Love our family and house/neighborhood, plus so much more. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, thing on these things.
ReplyDeleteSo thankful for things enjoyed and God's mercy revealed. Sure do love you four! Mom/Grammie :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, Darin, you're such a wonderful hubby and daddy! Love you all so much! So thankful for the times we do get to be with you all... but, always wanting more time together! I praise the Lord for your sweet family every day, as I do for all our sons and their families! You're all our JOYS from the Lord! Love, Mom/Grandma Bynum
ReplyDelete