Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Life In Pictures (LIP)

I'm just gunna start calling these my LIP posts.  My Life In Pictures posts are becoming a thing....might as well give them a name. When the big things are too big to write about, I at least want to continue sharing the small things that we cling to in order to put one foot in front of the other... 

this girl loves going out to eat :)

 it's highly impressive when she stands up against her daddy without her splints on.
Such a big girl!

Parker helped me cut some sunflowers for the house!

 we decided we needed to add some cheer to the kitchen table :)

  waking her up in the morning for school is hard to do ;)

this is our favorite moment of the day...
Tessa still falls asleep every night in her nap nanny...taking her to bed will never get old.

~Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Precious, Precious pictures! I never get tired of seeing them! Thank you for always sharing!!! Love you all so much!! Grandma Bynum

    ReplyDelete