Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Life in a Week!


Love her and her snuggles.

Look at this face!!  
'It's all gunna be okay' when she's in my arms :)

Parker had his Kindergarten school muscial last week.
He was a happy farmer!

"How Does Your Garden Grow?"


"How Does Your Garden Grow?"
Parker's line: "All that happy hoeing has cleared away the weeds!"
(he did such a good job :)

 Parker was so happy when I surprised him for lunch!!

Tessa was a huge fan of the bread at Outback!
 When she's so intent on feeding herself, she looks away from me.
As if to say, "I can handle this now leave me alone!" ;)

A blow up Minnie Mouse bow in a card.  Brilliant!

Tessa loved it.

I mean LOVED IT!  She giggled from the time her daddy blew it up.
It's the simple things ;)

 We had Saturday morning breakfast in the garage!
We like to change it up from time to time ;)

And then we had Saturday morning cartoons snuggled in mommy and daddy's bed!

And then we had the most excellent performance of Frozen's "Let it Go"
by our most excellent 6 year old!

  Saturday night was a doozie.  Tessa had a pretty big seizure.  We were able to use her Diastat to get it stopped, but it definitely took a toll on our little Miss.
Not sure why this redness happens to her face, but it's been consistent with the seizures she's had.


This picture was actually from Sunday afternoon...so hard to see how much those stupid seizures steal away from her :(


Sunday night was more definitely more peaceful and we were thankful for peaceful rest for our precious little girl.

Monday evening snuggles were in order immediately after work!

Tessa wasn't super enthusiastic....but she WAS super snuggly!
And Parker...well he does his best to humor his ol mom ;)

Okay, so this is me exhausted after carrying 80 lbs on a walk.  But, Parker was still all smiles and little miss was able to get in an evening cat nap.  Works for me!

I figured once I got her out of the carrier, she'd wake up.
Haha, not so much.

When being a working mother carries such heaviness, the Lord is faithful to offset it with a beautiful sunrise.  It's hard to report to Downtown OKC some days because of what I leave behind...but on this particular morning, God blessed me with a new perspective.
He knows my heart, even when I forget to tell Him what's heaviest on it.

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment