Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Weekly Pic Post (it has become a thing ;)

one is watching a show...the other is learning to communicate 
iPads in our life :)

Look who got Student of the Month!!

And I did this for Him ^^^
...I only did this for him! ~ yes, I'm terrified

Silliness on a Friday night

Friday evening stroll with the pups.
Hard to believe our two girls on the leashes will both be 14 this year!

Saturday morning snuggles

Beautiful Saturday afternoon walks

Saturday evening sunglasses silliness with mom :)
Love her smiles for the camera!!
  
She's like me in a lot of ways...might as well sport my sunglasses too ;)

Sweet friends!  
These big boys grew up together...neighbors from our old house.

Tessa and her new sweet little friend Ainslie!
Their interaction was priceless to see.

Before Tessa's first Lokomat session ~ they both look so big!

I think she was a little in shock at first to be back!

She got excited really quickly though!

I'm pretty sure the bubbles were her favorite part...next to walking ;)

And these are just too funny not to share:
This was one of the first times I've back-carried Tessa.  She still doesn't have the best head/neck control, so I tend to feel more comfortable when she's in the front.
Well, this particular evening, she was throwing her head back like it was a game.
So....

we disciplined her....carrier-style!  
Daddy put the hood up and she proceeded to act like she was pouting.
Ha, she wasn't really pouting, she was enjoying herself, but it sure looks like she is pouting here...

And then I went to get a picture of her over my shoulder and she did this....
as if to say "help me! save me!"

I laughed so hard after I took and saw the picture.  I had no idea what she was doing back there, but this was just hilarious.
Again, she is still very happy and content and just chillin...but by the looks of it, it was sheer torture ;)
I know she feels like such a big girl when she gets to ride on my back.  We will definitely have to keep practicing and hopefully this can become a thing.  
Carrying is our favorite!!


Spirit League games tend to be the highlight of our week :)
MK and Parker made a great team helping Tessa and it was a beautiful evening!


Love this view.  Love it.
 

It was hot, but they were so patient!
 

 Little Miss Cutie as usual.

Such a great team to play!!

I even remembered to get a couple of videos!!
(hoping to post shortly :)

~Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment