Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Big-Girl Headband!

I finally got around to making Tessa a big-girl headband and we love it!
It's a lululemon headband similar to this one :) that I sewed process holders on to each side.
We Love her new sporty look!!


It was a little big, so I just folded the sides in before stitching the holder on

these new Wide Stay headbands from Target are the perfect size for good processor retention!

I just cut a piece long enough to wrap around the edges of the headband

folded the headband in at the sides to match the pink headband that fits her currently

and then hand-stitched the small holder piece on
(you'll notice in the picture the glue-strip that is on the inside of the lululemon headband...so far these have helped it stay in place on Tessa's forehead really well)


the greys go perfectly together!

I mean seriously...look at this face.
She knows she's lookin fancy ;)

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment