We had a great Parent/Teacher conference for Tessa!
And Daddy got some carrying time in ~ and I think Tessa kinda loved it!
:)
I think she liked picking on her daddy too...
Parker got some 1st grade awards!
If we eat out on the weekends and have to go to the store too...we'll usually try to eat somewhere within walking distance of the store. That way I can just walk with Tessa from place to place instead of having to load and unload her and her wheelchair each time.
Parker makes the best of the experiences and I just love that!
It was a family chain this particular evening :)
Grandma came and watched Tessa for us over her Fall Break.
They had lots of special times together.
Both of Parker's top front teeth are gone now!
The other day when Parker was hugging me we realized that one of these days, probably pretty soon, he's not gunna be able to connect his hands behind my back.
I told him we'd keep taking pictures like this to watch the baby grow ;)
Tessa working on walking before getting up in the Lokomat machine.
She works so hard!!
The many Lokomat-faces of Tessa :)
peek-a-boo mommy
Daddy can always make her smile
He's the perfect Lokomat-entertainment ;)
best snuggles in the world!
We kinda love finding her like this in the mornings ;)
She started out flipped the other way with her head on the boppy...somebody is starting to move & groove during the night!
Giggles after bath!
The best thing in the worl!
We could listen to her giggles all night!
~Whitney
















No comments:
Post a Comment