First Stop -Lubbock TX to see my grandparents!!
Mamaw and Papaw got to meet Weston Trey!
It has been four years since we last visited our family in Lubbock
and it was sooooo good to be back!
a little bynumfive family photo
I LOVE this picture.
Papaw, my Uncle Doug and Weston :)
I have no idea what's up with the line across the middle, but I still love it!
I made Uncle Doug take a selfie with me!
but since I kinda cut him off cause apparently my arms aren't long enough...
he stepped in and took another ;)
Next stop was Grammie's house!
These two boys were super excited to be there
Our family fun activity with Grammie was a trip to the Science Spectrum!
Weston was taking it all in!
Parker didn't waste any time and Tessa found entertainment watching him be so busy!
These boys always have lots of fun with science 'stuff' ;)
THIS was Tessa and Weston's happy place!
We sat here for a good while watching the balls travel all over this fancy contraption!
Tessa and Weston LOVED it...their eyes were glued!
The music and lights were probably Tessa's second favorite.
Her and Grammie had fun making music together!
Daddy and Parker got a little silly with the shadows :)
Ready or not Weston...here's T-rex!
ALL the boys enjoyed the climing wall ~ haha
Grammie and Tessa having sweet conversation
A little evening snuggle-walk is just what the doctor ordered to finish up our day!
Next stop - Uncle Tim and Aunt Christy's!!!!
The boys just chillin
It was so fun to watch Tessa interact with Uncle Timmy...I think she was very aware and curious about his similarities to her daddy ;)
Such sweet times together
On the road again!
Really mom? Again?
Can't we just go home already ;)
Next Stop - Amarillo TX to see Grandpa and Grandma Mason!
Tessa had run completely out of smiles by this point.
So.Ready.To.Be.Home
But we had a very sweet and short visit at my dad's.
there's always just enough time to be silly!
note: Tessa is still ready to be home ~ "Grandpa really...enough already" ;)
Road tripin is definitely hard work for us, but Darin always makes it so much fun!
We had such a great bynumfive time!!!
So many wonderful memories made!
~Whitney





































No comments:
Post a Comment