Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, November 20, 2015

SJN - 4 Month Memories!!!!

11.19.2015
The day Tessa showed up in her new chair at school!!
And Mrs. Croom said "They noticed before I had even come to the carpet!!! They are sweet, sweet kiddos and Tessa keeps glowing!"


A precious video of Tessa's friends admiring her new chair!
https://youtu.be/Zkr8chjaj5A





12.4.2015
Some of the 5th grade Buddies reading Tessa story :)
She just melted as they were reading to her.





12.7.2015
What a BIG day!!!
Tessa attended the SJN Pep Rally and I just love what Mrs.Croom shared later in a thank you email to the amazing band kids about the experience:

"I wanted to send a little message to thank all of the AMAZING band kids for sharing their talents with us today!  As I brought our class into the gym, I had no idea what a blessing that short, 20 minute assembly would be.  This is the FIRST time we have ever seen Tessa engaged and excited over the music playing!  She CLAPPED-YES, CLAPPED to the music each time the band would play a song!!!!  In the two years she has been with us we have never seen Tessa actually clap along with music as we did today.  PLEASE share with your band students how much fun we had and how they made a HUGE impact in Tessa's little world today.  I was truly blown away by watching her clap and it brought tears to my eyes watching her smile,giggle and enjoy  the music.  THANK YOU for sharing their talents with our school Ms. Angelo!!!!  Today was a big milestone for one of our little friends.  :)"




A mother of one of Tessa's classmates was so incredible to catch the moment on video for us!  She will never understand what it meant to get to see this!  We all miss a lot of "firsts" in our kid's lives...but we were so grateful for someone that gifted us with this opportunity to see this!
12.7.2015
Clapping on her own at the pep rally!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment