11.1.2015
A beautiful day and fun with friends!
She loves her baby brother
All My Fellas
Tote-travel courtesy of big brother
11.3.2015
Can't get enough of his many faces!!
Night-time bubba kisses are the *very* best!
11.6.2015
This happened today and I realized it's been 7+ years since I have pushed a baby in a grocery cart!
11.6.2015
This little girl was thrilled to see her daddy when he got home after being gone a few days!
11.7.2015
Family pictures tomorrow...I think little man might steal the show!
11.8.2015
Thankful for a full night's sleep for this morning beauty! All ready for family pics!
A taste of Weston's talking/screaming ;)
Our lazy Sunday Evening family selfie :)
11.9.2015
Zoo fun with my boys!!
Cheering on our little Weston-man!!
He's getting the hang of this crawling thing! :)
11.10.2015
Evening bynumbro snuggles.
11.13.2015
Enjoying the sunshine with this cute kid
later that day at the doctor with a double ear infection. He's a tough cookie!
11.14.2015
Weston lost his voice with his double ear infection...but it didn't squash his need to scream!!
It did make it a bit more hilarious, however :)
We started calling it his "dragon" roar
11.16.2015
My Loves!!!
She takes her bib-sis role very serious.
These 3!!!
11.16.2015
Weston is SO determined in his walker!
11.16.2015
This little person...standing...it can't be time for this!!
11.17.2015
Weston~This kid! He full of surprises and so much fun!
Absolutely LOVE watching these boys play...1,2,3,4..5
1
2
3
4
5
11.18.2015
Such an exciting day!!! Tessa's big-girl wheelchair has arrived and she looks incredible in it!
I love when milestones like this are thrilling instead of just emotional.
Her new Zippie Iris in Pearl Pink
11.18.2015
Lokomat time!
Working hard with her sweet therapist, Elise!
11.20.2015
Getting to snuggle this sweetness on my Friday afternoon!
11.22.2015
This sweet girl got a fancy haircut thanks to her Grammie!
Excited for more tangle-free days ahead!!
My Boys!
Me and my girl!!
11.24.2015
I was home with super happy kiddos today! And even ventured out to have lunch with Daddy!
11.26.2015
These two cuties and daddy! Sweetness all around!
So BIG! Pulling up on EVERYTHING
11.30.2015
There's no stopping him NOW!!
These two make me smile!
I think we've caught up through November!
Yay!
What a BIG month at the Bynums!
~Whitney






















































No comments:
Post a Comment