Darin went to Kansas for a few days to help his mom pack and I stayed behind and had some much needed mommy and kiddo time!!!
Darin and I make such a good team when it comes to our family...it was a little overwhelming to think about doing it by myself for 4 days...but we managed great and it was a huge success.
I snapped each of these pictures one right after the other and they very much tell the story of my time at home with the kids while Darin was gone. It was such a blessing to soak in all this time with Parker, Tessa and Weston and to feel like 'enough' for each one of them and all of them together!!
Parker was all smiles while he worked on his 'summer-work'...
Tessa was all smiles while she worked hard on standing...
And then I found Weston in the kitchen, all smiles, making friends with a baby on a box since his brother and sister were busy working hard on other things ;)
Cracked me up.
All mouth-open-smiles and all within just a few minutes of each other.
God gave me strength and provided is some very huge ways for us these 4 days and we made memories that will last a lifetime.
~Whitney



No comments:
Post a Comment