Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Welcome George!

We welcomed this handsome pup to our family on 6/11/2016!!!

Say Hi to George!


A dear friend posted this on facebook and I just happen to see it:


I mean seriously!?!?!  It was so neat to see such specific details lined out exactly for our family! 
Our mini schnauzer, Rocky is almost 8 years old and since our little Serenity died a year ago, Rocky has been so very lonely.  But we knew brining in another pup would have to be the right fit for our family...and this definitely felt like that 'fit'!!! 

Other animals - CHECK!  
Family with little kiddos - CHECK!  
Patience with a little girl with special needs - CHECK!
I told Darin I bet we couldn't find another pup that came as pre-screened as that! lol

All of these pictures are from the first 2 days he was home with us!




Weston giving lots of 'lovins' 

Sweet George...just relaxing and keeping watch over all the kiddos ;)


These two still have some warming up to do.  I think since Tessa is mostly up high in this chair or in her wheelchair, George is still figuring it all out...but SWEET is all that really matters here :)

It took a bit for these new brothers to figure things out...but we've definitely seen more spunk in Rocky since George joined us!

We are looking forward to lots of fun times and special memories with this new member of our family!!  And we are so thankful to our dear friends for giving our family such a gift!!
~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment