More wonderful Christmas memories made at The Haven at Possum Kingdom this year!
Love getting uninterrupted time with my sisters, hanging with the bros and watching the cousins play until they are plum worn out!
We left OK on the coldest day of the year...it made for an eventful trip down, but we made the best of it and even had a little fun in the process ;)
View upon arrival...I felt like God was saying "Hello" :)
a few friends were there to welcome us
Because I bought the best Christmas presents this year!!!
And because my sisters are great sports
Gang's all here!!!
Takes my breath away
cold!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Early morning gaming session
I look at this one and wonder how our kids got so big!?!
Love this amazing group of people!!!
attempting individual family pics
yep....this was our best, lol
I did a little 'crafting'...we'll call them doornaments
Sisters!
Cousins!
The best husbands and dads around!
And we'll end with this one...because it's hysterical! ;)
~Whitney

















No comments:
Post a Comment