Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This and That

A little jumper time with some Light-Rope vision therapy! Fun times
She's gunna be a superstar...getting started with a
tiny-Tessa-perfect pink and black ball ;)
silly girl...I would like to say that was an intentional thumbs up...
but since I know her thumb isn't in that part of her glove...that would be lying....
ha ha...either way, a cute moment captured!
CI off...check! Headband off...check! Complete silence...check!
Nap time...check!
Stinker...check! Check!
she knows what she wants and how to get it ;)
"Mommy, I will stand AND work on my iPad, if and only if...we can hold hands"
(moments that melt my heart)
Wowza! Look at that head control and look at that Hair!!
Things are a changin....our Little Miss went from infant crib to toddler bed literally over night!
Look how big she looks!
It's a little weird...strange of course to have a 21 month old still using a positioner and to realize we can do this because our little miss doesn't move around, but there is just no denying she is a big girl now and we kinda like treating her like one ;)
This will also help out a lot because Tessa has just about outgrown our changing table...so it will be nice to have this as an option to start changing her diaper and her clothes.

Never imagined we would never have to lower our baby's crib for when she started sitting up, pulling up and standing up.
Never imagined we would take the front rail off at the age of 21 months because we know our sweet baby won't go anywhere.
Never imagined using a sleep positioner would be our only way to make sure our sweet baby switched what side she laid on at night and kept her from being flat on her back.

Lots of things this moment makes me realize I "never imagined"...but Tessa is growing and changing and learning and laughing and loving EVERY DAY and that is something I never would have imagined would have absolutely been enough for me...and meant the world to me!

Simple things are HUGE when we stop and take the time to take it all in!
There's that hair again!
Sleeping beauty
Ha ha...and here's our Captain America!
He is this mama's hero for sure!
Parker playing with Tessa and her new toy (I blinded her with the flash)

It's so cute when we're at the store and Parker says
"I think this will be good for Tessa"
He was right and was such a big helper in showing her how to do it
Here's daddy and Tessa trying out her new toy too...love the giggles!


~Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Wanting to comment so badly.... but, What you have shared with these sweet pictures, and your loving thoughts.... I just can't find the words that really express my feelings right now. Just know that I love you all so very much.... and understand totally what you heart is feeling... So many advances for Tessa right now! I am so thrilled. Yet, so many progresses that seem so simple.... are so very eventful for us to see. I've told a few friends to never take those simple advances that little ones make for granted. I love Tessa's "new" bed, her new basketball (and that you found it in Ulysses), her rope lights, her big brother,the toy he found for her, and how she loves it all!!!! Grandma Bynum

    ReplyDelete