Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Giggle Box

Tessa is such a little giggle box. We have had so many different things recently that have just had us cracking up with her. I love how we take the time to stop and just soak in each and every belly laugh of hers. Every time we catch her giggling, we always tell ourselves "it's the simple things"...it is truly the greatest blessing to have such a profound perspective on life!

so we never forget:

Your giggles at the dinner table watching mommy cut each and every bite

Your giggles when someone opens and closes their water bottle

Your giggles when daddy clicks your highchair tray into place at meal time

Your giggles when daddy is working on your stander with his tools

Your giggles when mommy topped her tacos with cheese and lettuce

Your giggles when daddy puts gas in the van...when he punches the buttons, pumps the gas and opens and closes the gas tank

Your giggles at the changing table when we're out and about, opening and closing the table and hearing the wipes case clank around

Your giggles at mommy locking and unlocking the bathroom stall door...(in which I repeated endlessly just so I could join in the laughter until our cheeks and bellies hurt!)

Your giggles at your brother tapping on the arm of your car seat while ya'll are riding together in the backseat

Your giggles at daddy when he changes your diaper and throws it across the room into the trash

Your giggles when we pop tags off of new clothes

Your giggles at mommy when I'm cooking dinner and especially when I start doing the dishes

(as we think of or experience more...we shall add to our list!)

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment