Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Little Extra

I recently exchanged some texts with my oldest sister about how neat it is when you see people that are so intentional and driven to give kids, just like our Little Miss, new opportunities and fun experiences. It takes a little extra effort to help Tessa enjoy the simple activities of those around her, and maybe it takes having a little something extra in your heart...but it is worth every effort, every ounce of energy and every creative thought, just to see that smile on her face!

I follow a blog that is a community of mothers and their children...all with a special story and journey of their own. I was reading pretty far back when I came across this touching post:
http://kidzorg.blogspot.com/2011/03/elevating-story.html.

A story that falls right in line with what Hillarie and I had talked about. I absolutely love the paragraph toward the end that starts with "Can I ask you something? Is it okay if this article is more about Sam than me?" This young man definitely has that little something extra and it just really touches my heart to hear stories just like these.

Tessa, you have done more for us than you will ever know!

Darin has said it best - "Tessa, our little social butterfly, it's like she runs on love...the more you give her...the more she gives back!"


~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment