Life is hard! For Tessa, holding her bottle is hard! But she dedicates every ounce of effort she has to achieve this challenge before her. I truly believe Tessa is an example of exactly what the Lord calls us to do. His son gave His life for us and He loves us despite who we are...and I believe, in return, He wants us to dedicate every ounce of effort we have to build a relationship with Him through prayer and His Word and to love others in such a way that His presence in unmistakable in our lives.
Thank you Tessa, for your determination and endless effort when things are hard. You are teaching me every day!
~Whitney
Thank you, Whitney, for your insight! And, we thank you, Tessa, for showing us the determination we should have everyday ....especially as Christians, to be faithful in our love and service to Him and to others. We love you all! Karen & Sam (Grandma & Grandpa Bynum)
ReplyDeleteWhitney, you and your family are gorgeous. Your blog updates are always inspiring. Thank you so much for your good spirit and reminding me that God is good and he always provides. Tessa is a blessing. Hope you have a great Christmas.
ReplyDeleteAbby Salter (Nickles)
Tessa Rayne, you are your Grammie's personal inspiration and my heart melts at each challenge you face ...and then rejoices at every accomplishment!! How I thank God for your precious life, Sweet Doll!! ...I love you so much! Grammie :)
ReplyDelete