Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Recap!

We had our Bynumfour Christmas at home on Thursday last week before we left for Kansas.

Here are a few pics of our evening :)

She sure loves her big brother
Tessa's new tutus!


Tessa's "Great Job", "Way to Go", "Good Work" & "Superstar" cones
(these were such a great find!)
Hanging out together after the presents were opened
Parker showing off his new scarf

and I can't leave out some videos of Parker serenading us with some Christmas music...




I love keeping things simple and Parker makes it so easy! I know that may just be his age for now, but it was so great to see him excited for all the little things he got...and wonderful to watch him help Tessa open all her gifts! We are looking forward to playing our new games, watching some new movies, and having a quiet peaceful weekend together before school starts back next week!

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment