Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Story Shared

A couple of weeks ago I got an opportunity to help with a writing assignment. Mr. Kelly Johnson is a man in Sam and Karen's church in Ulysses KS. Since the day he heard about Tessa's diagnosis, he has been such an encouragement to us and has supported us in a variety of unexpected ways. He recently asked me if I would be willing to participate in an 'interview by email' in order for him to write an inspirational paper for a class he is in. Kelly has shared how much Tessa's story has impacted him in his life and has been committed to praying for us from the very beginning. It was a really neat and healthy 'exercise' for me....I was able to remember a lot and cried some refreshing tears :)

http://enterintorest.com/2011/11/18/interview-with-whitney-bynum/

Thank you Kelly for writing and thank you for everything you have meant to us over the last year+!

~Whitney

1 comment: