Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Needing Reminder...


I desperately needed these reminders today...from a post I had written back in January.
.....

Ephesians 3:20 "God can do immeasurably more than you could ask or imagine."

Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."


I love experiencing God's love for me in such specific ways. Over the last few days, a few of these scriptures have come up for different reasons. It is never a mistake...when He wants us to hear something, I believe He says it over again, until our hearts are softened and our eyes are fixed back on Him.

So I think it's fitting to say, with God's word and His love for me...that 2012 can be a day by day journey of fixing my eyes on things above...

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."


~Whitney

1 comment: