Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tessa Turns Two!

The sweetest, most beautiful little girl I know, turned two on Easter Sunday!  
And yes, it's true, I can't believe it!

Miss Tessa Rayne is stunning inside and out.  

She lights up the world ~  


It is difficult to find words to describe the privilege it is to journey along side Tessa as her mother.  
In her, I see joy, hope, perseverance and so many other things...and she is simply amazing.  I am so excited to continue watching what the Lord has in store for her and I pray every day that I am doing my very best to help give her exactly what she needs along the way!

~Whitney 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday #2 Tessa Rayne!! Grammie loves you oodles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, Whitney, so sweet and beautifully said! Our little Tessa is certainly a joyous light in our lives! And, the Lord has given her the two most loving, dedicated, and sweetest parents she could have!!! We love you all so much!
    Karen & Sam/Grandma and Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete