Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Vacation - Final Stops

Our next stop was down toward Austin to see my sisters!  We got to spend some time all together at Hillarie's house, then we got to go out to Lindsay's to see their new house!  

Saturday was a fun chill day and Sunday morning we got to go hear Hillarie lead worship at their church.  Sunday morning worship is my most favorite part of the week...I always love to snag Tessa from the nursery and take her to the service to worship together.  Each and every time it's the most profound reminder of God's provision in her life.  I hold her close and can feel her body relax while her eyes are glued to me...just listening.  It was very special to experience my favorite part of the week worshiping with my sisters and their families.  We also all got to go to Lindsay & Kyle's church that evening...it was a day full of lots of wonderful memories.    

Gotta love silly-sister-pics.  I will go on record saying the pose was totally Lindsay's idea ~ ha ha!
Love these two beautiful ladies!

I'm just realizing I failed miserably at taking photos during our stay...but as all the kids get older, they get so much busier!  Playing is way more important than holding still for a pic ;)

 Kelbie and Parker

 Kelbie, Keaton and Parker first thing in the morning!

Kelbie and Tessa sharing some sisterly-cousin time after church :)

 And here's Rylan - he is the sweetest little buddy to Tessa

 The kiddos playing together while we helped clean Lindsay's old house!  We both had our houses on the market for about 15 months over the last year...it was so unique and wonderful to experience trusting the Lord together, in the all the things in our lives...like selling our houses.  I'm so excited for them and their own personal journey of faith!

Not pictured here in our family fun weekend were Uncle Donald, Uncle Kyle, and cousins Mason and Haden!  Shame on me :( but Love you ALL!  
Our time was short, but very very sweet!  

~Whitney   

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love the sister pic personally ;)

    ReplyDelete