Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Big-Girl Decor

Well, after 5 years of looking at the same nursery decor...I was thrilled to unexpectedly fall in love with some big-girl decor over the weekend!  I was planning on updating Tessa's room once we finally got moved into our new house...but I'm actually kinda glad I found what I wanted ahead of time!  The nursery has been decorated in the Zanzibar bedding collection (animal/jungle theme) since Parker was born.  I originally wanted a somewhat neutral nursery, but I must say, after 5 years, it is really nice to see some girliness!!  We'll be using Tessa's crib until we move, so for now, we are improvising with the twin bedding.


Owls, squirrels, hedgehogs, birds, trees, leaves, mushrooms; 
blue, green, orange, yellow, brown, and of course...pink! 

The lamp has a double shade with cut-outs...so clever.  
And who could pass up the adorable alarm clock!


I'd like to say I anticipated the entertainment the comforter would provide thrown over the back of the crib, but I didn't....Tessa loves it though, reaching for it and seeing it through the bars :)


I had to sneak in behind her to get this, but I just love watching her play and hearing her talk in her room.  



 Sweet dreams pretty girl in your new girly room :)

~Whitney

1 comment:

  1. So awesome and precious!! She just loves it! And we do too!!! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete