We have had some amazing Fridays over the last couple of weeks. Darin and I both took a vacation day two weeks ago so we could attend UCO preschool with Tessa. Darin's parents were also in town for the weekend, so we all got to see Tessa in action at school! And this last Friday, I was home with the kids since it was a Professional Day for the Yukon teachers.
Here are some moments captured from two weeks ago:
Playtime is first on the agenda when she gets to school. We sit and play with blocks and rings and all kinds of toys, and all of the teachers are always right there interacting with Tessa, signing and talking to her. She stays so engaged the entire time she is there!
Then we transition to the back room and ride the horse, play with balls, play on the play gym, or spin in the big red saucer.
Look at our big girl sitting up so tall and holding her head up!
This was the first time Darin has gotten to go, other than the Open House they had mid-August.
It was very exciting for Tessa to have her Daddy and her grandparents there supporting her :)
What's a preschool day without snack time! There is a very sweet girl that takes care of feeding Tessa her snack. During this time, all the parents/caregivers go back to the back room and learn new signs for the week and have great conversation about specifics and life in general.
One of my favorite parts of the morning is the singing time at the end right before class is over. I'm still trying to get all the songs on video to help me learn all the signs...I'm getting better, but don't have all of them down yet. Tessa looks super sleepy in these videos, it had been a long morning. But she absolutely loves it when we sing and sign songs at home...so I'm doing my best to learn them all!
The kids love the "Who will come and play with me?" song...they all feel so special
when they get to play the guitar!
Kayla got this picture a few weeks ago!
I got to help Tessa play the guitar...
And what's a preschool sing-along without Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!
I just love the "Bye-Bye" song.
We sing and sign to each and every child that came to school that day!
And here are a few moments from this last Friday.
It was super fun to get to take Parker with us. It actually ended up being quite the 'sibling day' at UCO since several of the other school districts were out of school too!
Parker showing all the little kids how it's done ;)
The infamous giant red saucer
I just adore this picture.
Tessa's sweet friend crawled up on the trampoline with her to play.
Friends are priceless...even at the age of 2.
Enjoying story time!
Yay for bubbles!
The siblings got to enjoy snack time too!
(they're at their own table on the right)
It was so sweet when some of the kids came together to help us spin Tessa in the saucer.
All I can say, is this UCO thing has been an amazing addition to our lives. Such a wonderful group of people coming together to love on our kids, care for them and teach them. I am a grateful mama.
~Whitney


.jpg)












They're so precious. And I love the new bedding set from the last post!
ReplyDelete