Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Let's Do This!

Thrilling day today...Tessa's KidWalk is scheduled to be delivered this afternoon!!!  I was shocked to find this out, considering we are used to waiting at least twice as long to receive equipment!

I am so excited to give her the opportunity to do more of this...


Did you see that little BIG step?!?

Our little Miss absolutely loves standing up like a big girl.  And she loves it when her Daddy plays 'walking' with her.  Today is like Christmas in October...but better.  I can't wait to see the look on her face this afternoon when she is 
standing-independently-free-to-move-on-her-own!

Learning to walk will be a process, but with each and every new piece of equipment...Tessa both acknowledges and embraces the reality of the world that is being opened up for her.

My prayer is that the same way using the toggle on her power wheelchair undoubtedly led to the drastic improvements in her fine motor hand skills...the KidWalk will allow her to start exploring what her little legs can do for her!  

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment