I absolutely love to go with Tessa to her UCO preschool!
This morning she serenaded me the whole way there and man does that make every minute of the drive sooo worth it!
Not only that, but she was all smiles and so talkative the minute we walked in the door!
There is no doubt in my mind that she thrives on these peer interactions. There is hardly any other situation where Tessa will maintain a seated position for as long as she does at school. She loves being down on the mat with all her friends and just couldn't be any more of a big girl!
and her high-ponytail this morning made her that-much-bigger ;)
I love pics with my Little Miss...I don't get many of them, but I cherish the ones I do :)
She even did a little swinging this morning.
One of her favorites, Ms. Elaine, pushed her and she loved every minute of it.
Tessa and one of her sweet sweet friends at school. They both need physical assistance, so we decided to sit them next to each other in their chairs during story time :)
Having lots of fun!!
~Whitney

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment