Who knew a piece of pie could cause such a reaction!
This is so funny.
Tessa is not in any pain and she is not being mistreated in any way...she is simply being a 2 1/2 year old throwing a fit when she doesn't get her way. And she isn't even 100% aware that we are laughing hysterically either, because her ears are off.
If I could caption for you: "Mommy don't you dare eat my pie! That's my pie! That bite of pie goes in my mouth, not yours! Keep feeding me my pie....Don't.You.Eat.My.PIE!"
Again, no one was harmed during the taping of this video ;)
This literally went on for the entire time I tried to share my piece of pie with my little toot-frog! I have never seen her throw a fit like this over any food....so I think it's safe to say that an Edward's Hershey's Cream Pie has Tessa's name written all over it in the future ;)
~Whitney

Love it!! Laughing to tears.....!!! Love, Grandma Bynum
ReplyDelete