Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Psalm 139



 Psalm 139: 11-14
11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," 12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. 13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.






Her beauty is stunning to me.  I could just sit and stare at her for hours.  Her peacefulness warms my heart.  Every time she sleeps, the Lord is so gracious to gently remind me that He is in control.  Tessa is His, gifted to us.  As much as my precious little girl has my heart, she has His even more.  So much of her days are such a struggle for her.  She lives in a body that is uncooperative.  At times, her physical being is in constant turmoil.   But, she is a masterpiece of The Creator.  She has a purpose that goes beyond what our minds can comprehend and God is faithful to hold us tight and remind us of His sovereignty in peaceful moments such as these.

~Whitney         

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this...and her...and you! You are an amazing lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said by a beautiful mama about her beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and Amen!!! Tears of joy and thankfulness for our precious Tessa!!! She is truly fearfully and wonderfully made! Love and Hugs!! (Grandma Bynum)

    ReplyDelete