Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Baseball Fun!

Last night we all loaded up for Tessa's baseball game.  Reality check ~ we have no means of transporting Tessa's new power chair :(  Darin and I tried to get all 220 lbs of it up in the van with our portable ramp...umm, major fail.  Actually, not even sure what we were thinking.  I guess there's a chance it might work if we had a ramp that was twice as long...you're supposed to have a foot of ramp for every one inch of rise...but our ramp is only 5 feet.  Obviously a new, longer ramp would be an easier solution than a modified van, but man it was frustrating to realize we had no options at that point.

So, back in the Tiger Cub it was.  It would have been so nice to be able to let Tessa try out her new TDX Spree on the field, but I guess thankfully we still have this other chair in our possession from the study.



Smitten with her Daddy...couldn't be more obvious.







~Whitney

1 comment:

  1. I just love that Tessa, and you all, can be involved in a ball game, altogether!!! Sure would love to be able to get to see at least one of her games this year! Wonderful! Grandma Bynum

    ReplyDelete