Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, November 7, 2014

SJN School Experiences!

Twinkie-Selfie-Smiles!  The best :)

Story time with friends!


Oh you know, just a little friend helping Tessa talk on the phone during center time.
cutest. thing. ever.

getting to pet a puppy during Reb Ribon Week
(this particular day was Neon Day)

little miss long legs ;)

a little snuggle time

and a little finger painting!

getting some standing time in during recess and a little special attention ;)

so big!

and THIS!
doing a little painting on her own during center time!
I can't even tell you how much I love about these next two pictures!

this one is getting a frame...for sure!

We are so thankful for the incredible people at SJN!!  INCREDIBLE!
I could go on and on and on about what the opportunities they have provided Tessa have meant to us...and I will, but for now, I wanted to share the glimpses we have gotten into her school days :)
~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment