Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Parker is 7!!!

Parker is 7 today!!!
I don't know how this has happened, but it has ;)  
He is the sweetest, most compassionate little boy I know.  He has such a creative mind and is quite the problem solver.  He has graciously led the way as I learn the ropes of being a mom.  He's a helper, a reminder, a creator, and a jokester.  He's grown up way too fast, but it is an absolute joy to watch him on his journey.  Parker and his daddy have incredible conversations about God and he has such a passion to seek and follow Him.  He has seen a lot and been through a lot for his age, but knowing what God has planned for him, exceeds anything we can imagine, just means we get a front row seat to all the greatness to come!

Since we have lokomat for Tessa tonight, we had an early birthday dinner for Parker last night!  
His favorite place in Yukon is the place with the fire ;)  Tokyo Moon

I love this sweet boy!!


After dinner we headed home to make Blueberry muffins for Parker's class!
He's not a cupcake fan...and was very specific about his bday snack request ;)
 
We set the biggest one aside for a little morning celebration!

So thankful for this litle boy! Love him like crazy!!
~Whitney



No comments:

Post a Comment