Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Reminders

We had no idea what was in store for Tessa when we originally decided to call it quits on public school. There were so many details to line out, so many things that had to fall into place, before it would ever work. It seemed impossible and yet it felt like exactly what we were supposed to do.

I love this quote: "Don't Dig Up In Doubt What You Planted In Faith". There are so many times when we overlook all of the steps we took in faith to bring us to exactly where we are today. When we feel discouraged or begin to worry over all of the details...that doubt tends to surface. I'm thankful for the many steps of faith we took and the incredible provisions God has made for Tessa and her education and her experiences in life!



I'm not only reminded by the quote, but then of course, by the picture below from Mrs. Croom this morning. A sweet friend was reading Tessa a story while she was getting up in her stander, getting ready to work hard. A sweet friend , choosing to be close-by, choosing to participate in life with Tessa so that she's not alone in the feat ahead of her, choosing to read her a book ~ an act of kindness that changes people.




God shows me such clear reminders of why...and suddenly I quit digging. It is incredible to me that in our situation, those reminders can come in the simplest of pictures or the briefest of stories. I am so thankful that when the doubt tries to surface, that I am so vividly reassured of my faith.

Tessa's Dream Continues!

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment