"Tessa Rayne" - gatherer of provision
A special meaning shared with me by my oldest sister and something that gives us such encouragement and strength:
So when I looked up "Tessa" and what it means I found that it means "gatherer" and when I think about rain it is always provision. So her name Tessa Rayne together means gatherer of provision. And these verses (Isaiah 55:9-12) to me show that it is God alone who makes provision and when He does it is undeniable and is never for nothing but always has purpose.
It's been 6 years since Tessa's hospitalization and diagnosis...6 years of seeing God's immeasurabe provision for Tessa and our family.
The sweet smile on her face in the picture below was the day after we learned of her Congenital CMV diagnosis...it's a treasure and a reminder that God had us in the palm of his hand.
~Whitney

No comments:
Post a Comment