Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tube Day for Weston

This sweet boy got tubes today and was such a little champ!!
We weren't sure how he would do going so long without anything to eat or drink...but I think he so thoroughly enjoyed having mommy and daddy all to himself, that nothing else seemed to matter ;)

Some playroom smiles while we waited 


It's funny how it took a procedure for Darin and I to get some alone time with him...but it was so nice to just soak him all in and watch him frolic about in his jammies and socks ;)


This was our 3rd rodeo, but I noticed the biggest difference right after surgery.  Weston is much older than the other two were when they got tubes.  I remember very clearly, nursing the other two just as soon as they came out of surgery...but not this little guy...he had to settle for his whole milk in a bottle and some much needed mommy-snuggles  Three out of his 6 ear infections happened just right before he turned 1...so it  put justifying the procedure off a bit.

Coming out of anesthsia was a little rough for him...and I desperately wanted to make it all better, but overall he did so well and we are hopeful for fewer ear infections/easier to treat ear infections in the future!!

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment