Awwww...Tessa Rayne! Grammie prays for you all kinds of fun, smiles, love and giggles as we celebrate your 7-month birthday! You are one very pretty and amazing baby girl!! I love you oodles! ...Grammie :)
There's our precious little angel! She is growing so much... just since we have been there. Happy 7-month birthday!!!! God bless you sweetie! We love you with all our hearts! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum
Happy Birthday Tessa!!! I love you with all my heart, and pray every day that you are growing and learning. Such a beautiful baby, and your big brother, Parker loves you so. He talks about you every day!!!!! God bless you, your brother, and your mommy and daddy! Love...Ms. Ardel
Awwww...Tessa Rayne! Grammie prays for you all kinds of fun, smiles, love and giggles as we celebrate your 7-month birthday! You are one very pretty and amazing baby girl!! I love you oodles! ...Grammie :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDelete-Brandy W
There's our precious little angel! She is growing so much... just since we have been there. Happy 7-month birthday!!!! God bless you sweetie! We love you with all our hearts!
ReplyDeleteGrandma & Grandpa Bynum
Happy Birthday Tessa!!! I love you with all my heart, and pray every day that you are growing and learning. Such a beautiful baby, and your big brother, Parker loves you so. He talks about you every day!!!!! God bless you, your brother, and your mommy and daddy! Love...Ms. Ardel
ReplyDeletelittle sweetie! thomas family loves you!
ReplyDelete