Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Enough is Enough

Darin took Tessa on Monday to get new ear mold impressions done and the fluid checked in her ears. They weren't able to do the impressions because it appeared that her left eardrum had ruptured.

Tessa's ENT doctor was out of the office all week, but the audiologist was able to get us some antibiotic ears drops to use until we could get Tessa in to see the doctor. Tessa has had some really rough moments over the last week, but I tell you what, she's a little trooper! We just hate this for her and can't even imagine the kind of pain she is going through. On top of EVERYTHING else she has to deal with, I think enough is enough!

We'll go back for auditory/verbal therapy at 4:00 on Tuesday and hopefully be able to get her impressions done at that time. Then Wednesday we will follow up with her ENT doctor at 4:00 and I anticipate that we will go ahead and schedule a date and time for tubes.

It was such a blessing to have just over a week with Tessa's ears free and clear of infection...and we would love to have those kinds of days back. It is so difficult watching her go through so much pain.

Just keep Little Miss Tessa in your prayers over the weekend and this next week. (mommy and daddy could use some rest too after the handful of sleepless nights throughout the week ;)


~Whitney

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you! Enough is enough! Sweet Tessa...she's is my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for Tessa Rayne to heal quickly and have blessed relief from pain!! She deserves more than a week of reprieve!! Prayers for a peaceful, protected, and restful weekend...I love you 4 so much! ...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying. We say too, "Enough is enough!" Love you all! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're praying for Tessa and for all of you! Josh had continuous ear infections from 10 days to 18 months when he finally had tubes put in his ears. We walked and rocked many nights away! I pray for Tessa's relief-and rest for you and Darin. Love, Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete