Tessa's auditory/verbal therapist calls it 'vocal turn-taking' ......and we call it down-right-precious!
I agree with you! Absolutely precious!!!!!!! Brenda Lathan
Sweet Daddy and Daughter conversation!! ...and adorable!! (Whitney, I love it when I can hear your joy while taping Tessa doing special things!) As always, thank you for sharing life!...Love you 4!...Mom :)
Haden and I just watched the video and he said, "My wan go to Tessa's house!" Wishing we could be there! Love you!
Ahhhhh!!!! We love this!! Melts our hearts.... How very special! Makes us ready to come visit again.Love you all so much!Grandpa & Grandma Bynum
Love this! Isn't it wonderful how the littlest things can be so amazing and bring such joy?!
I agree with you! Absolutely precious!!!!!!! Brenda Lathan
ReplyDeleteSweet Daddy and Daughter conversation!! ...and adorable!! (Whitney, I love it when I can hear your joy while taping Tessa doing special things!) As always, thank you for sharing life!...Love you 4!...Mom :)
ReplyDeleteHaden and I just watched the video and he said, "My wan go to Tessa's house!" Wishing we could be there! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh!!!! We love this!! Melts our hearts.... How very special! Makes us ready to come visit again.
ReplyDeleteLove you all so much!
Grandpa & Grandma Bynum
Love this! Isn't it wonderful how the littlest things can be so amazing and bring such joy?!
ReplyDelete