As of today, Parker is officially enrolled in the 2011-2012 Early Childhood Center 3 year old program in Yukon! Yay! We've really been praying that this would work out for him because he desperately needs and deserves activities and friendships to call his very own! We are so thankful that we can start talking to him about it all and start helping him get excited about his new school in the Fall.
Parker is incredible with his sister and has grown up so much faster than we could have ever prepared for. We just hate that there have been times where it seems like we get in a pattern of "Parker, not right now okay, we've got to work with sister" or "Parker, you can play with that later, but for now we need it to help work with Tessa" or "Parker, I promise we're almost done working with sister and then we'll go eat (or) go play outside"! Therapy and such will undoubtedly get more intense after Tessa gets her cochlear implant, and I just can't tell you how much more Darin and I will relax knowing Parker will have a routine to call his very own, with new friendships and new experiences to fill his days!
I am so grateful for this time that Parker and his sister have been able to bond, being together at home, and I'm praying for a fun-filled summer for Parker and Tessa and their Daddy!
Thankful for peace today that has come with God's provision for our family!
~Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment