Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dear Ms. Kris...

Today is your last day with us and I just want you to know how very much you will be missed! You have been a tremendous blessing to me, Darin, Parker and Tessa. The peace we felt the first night we met with you in our home, was a true marker of God's love and provision for us. I just can't even begin to tell you the impact you've had on Parker's life. He absolutely loves you, and for this, we can't say 'Thank You' enough. And for our Miss Tessa, you have loved her and worked with her and challenged her...and from the bottom of our hearts, we are grateful for the impact you have had on her life and the progress you have helped her make in 3 month's time!

Your huge heart, tender spirit and perseverance has been inspiring to me! With as much as you have had going on in your own life, I have stood in amazement watching you embrace the two lights of my world. Thank you for sharing this time in your life with us. Thank you for taking such great care of our kiddos and know that we will be praying for you and your precious family as you all are transitioning during this time as well.


With love and gratitude,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. We thank you too, Ms. Kris for taking such good care of our precious grandchildren! You have been a blessing.
    Karen & Sam Bynum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this having been so busy moving and settling in here. Thanks so much for the kind words and for trusting and sharing your children with me. I am bn not good at good bye so see you soon. I will be prayerfully thinking of you all and reading this blog to see what adventures have come your way.

    ReplyDelete