There's no easy way to explain the difficulties of life for me over these last few weeks, so I decided to instead, share my prayer...what's on my heart
Lord please give me patience as we continue to wait for our house to sell...keep us motivated and continue to give us strength. Please calm my constant worries of if we are doing 'enough' for Miss Tessa in all realms of therapy. Please bring us new friendships. Please take away the constant feelings of being 'too much of a burden' to be anyone's friend. Please encouarge me to persevere. Please help me have a peace about Tessa's surgery, recovery and success of her implant. Please help me remember to live life; for the sake of my husband, my son and my daughter. Please restore the joy in my soul: it seems Tessa's smiles have been fewer over the last few weeks...her smiles are reciprocated...and my heart is heavy with blame that I have caused them to be fewer as mine have been fewer...
~Whitney
Love you Whit! Your heart is heavy. Praying for you that God will answer the cries of your heart.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Linds
I love you, Sweetie! God hears your prayers and knows your tender heart, Whit ...I pray with you that He will comfort, give assurance and peace, and restore your zest and joy! ...Lord, thank you for what only You can do in Whitney's life! ...All my love to you, Whit...Mom
ReplyDeleteLove you dearly Whitney! Praying for you... Wish I could do more to help lighten the load. I think of each of you each day and pray! God knows your heart, even before you think or voice your desires and concerns, and He has a plan. I know how very difficult it is to wait on Him, or to even understand at times. Just know that I love you, and my heart aches as your does.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Karen/Grandma B.